Saturday 14 May 2011

Combining my two favorite things


I was browsing one of my favorite websites the other day, www.thecoolhunter.com, when I came across something so mouthwatering and aesthetically pleasing that I just had to share it with you all.

I have a slight addiction to unhealthy food, give me a burger, french fries, ice cream and chocolate and I am so happy...in my world, there is no dieting, so teamed up with my addiction to fashion and design, these luxury fast food photos are really dangerous.

Yup you guessed it, after finding these, a day of binge eating was triggered...lets hope you have more will power than me!

11 comments:

Mani said...

I would lick that Paul Smith thing all day long! It look so delicious!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

ylenia said...

Thanks for your comment! of course following you, and love this amazing post! I'm addicted to junk food too =)

Bad Joan said...

So clever! These are great. Nice blog.

http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

Meagan said...

Adorable pictures!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Ashley Turchin said...

Oh my goodness, this is brilliant! Thanks for sharing :) And, thank you for the comment, would love to follow!

Isabel L said...

Hey! I love your blog! Especially this post. It's great! Inspirational indeed. And of course I have followed.

http://materialgirlisabel.blogspot.com

Haze said...

Wow! Amazing. Great post and following :)

xxo
www.iamheizl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I saw this the other day too! Its cool! Thanks for following hun I follow back

<3 Andrea

dri chéde said...

So pretty and delicious! =)
I'm following you already dear!

;)

mirae. said...

They look very delicious especially in such pretty wrapping. Love this!!!

GORILLA GIRL said...

I could kill for that burberry burger x

 
Copyright © savoir-vivre