Monday 9 May 2011

London Street Style


















Last week I ventured out around London to find the city's most stylish women.

It takes a lot of courage to be approached out of nowhere and agree to be photographed for a random girls fashion blog within less than a minutes notice, and no time to fix your hair and make up, so thank you to all of you who so kindly agreed to take part!

Here are a few girls that I found about London... I'll be back on the street style hunt at the end of the week, so get your best clothes out and prepare to be photographed!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the photos!! Great inspiration :D

kisses xoxo

www.stylemesteph.com

the ihlest said...

This is really cool Judge

Haze said...

so many stylish people in London! Good job in taking the pics, I don't think I would have the courage.

xxo
www.iamheizl.blogspot.com

 
Copyright © savoir-vivre