Monday 21 March 2011

Brown Boutique TLV

I love boutique hotels, something about the small scale of them always makes me feel like everything is more personal, more catered to me. On my recent trip to Tel Aviv I came across a new boutique hotel, the beautifully decorated Brown TLV.

Described as  an 'Urban Hotel' it is true to its word. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, bordering beautiful Neve Tsedek, full of boutiquey shops and cafes, and trendy Rothschild Blvd, whilst being close to Nachalat Binyamin, Sheinkin, Carmel Market and being only 10 minutes from the beach, what more could you ask for?

The hotel is the perfect place to sit back, relax and catch up with friends after a long day of tanning or cultural overload. Have a drink in the living room or on the sun deck. Pop in when you are next in Tel Aviv, for a breath of fresh air and a break from the mega-hotels.

Visit http://www.browntlv.com/ for more information and bookings.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © savoir-vivre