Tuesday 22 February 2011

Maria Grachvogel: AW11

Last Friday, I attended the London Fashion Week kick off: Maria Grachvogel's show at the Savoy.

Not only did I get the pleasure of previewing her amazing new collection full of sexy silk catsuits, lace dresses and feminine tailored trousers but I was also able to view the renovations of the legendary Savoy hotel... the perfect location for such an elegant show.

Maria most certainly has managed to hit the nail on the head for AW11, producing beautiful, contemporary yet original pieces: I can honestly say that there was not one thing that I didn't add to my wish list and not an empty seat in the house.

I will be attending the preview tomorrow and am hoping to add a few pieces from the collection to my wardrobe! Congratulations Maria on an incredible show and AW collection!


0 comments:

 
Copyright © savoir-vivre